For your safety, and ours, there are a few simple rules to adhere by when travelling with us at Magic Carpet to ensure everyone has a good time. Please familiarise yourself with the below information.
- No eating or drinking in the vehicle – that includes open alcoholic beverages
- Familiarise yourself with the emergency exits (ask your driver to point them out)
- Seatbelts must be worn at all times during the journey
- There is a St John approved First Aid kit on board if required
- If anyone should suffer a medical or other emergency, please inform the driver
- Drunk and unruly passengers using abusive language will be refused service and will be reported to the police
In an emergency, call 111.
Other important information:
- Local police station opposite the public library in Oneroa – (09)372-1150
- Medical Centres on Waiheke:
-Oneroa Accident and Medical Centre. 132 Ocean View Road. (09)372-8756. Open Monday-Friday, 8:3oam-5pm, Saturday 9am-12pm, Sunday closed.
-Ostend Medical Centre. 9 Belgium Street, Ostend. (09)372-5005. Open Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm, Saturday and Sunday closed.
For more information, please email email@example.com